According to Vedic astrology, the moon is naturally beneficial. It affects the behavior of humans and their mental abilities. Man’s prosperity is clearly linked to the position of the moon and its combination with other planets. The combination of Jupiter and the Moon, For example, provides wealth and prosperity to people. The astrological significance of the Moon can be understood from the fact that it holds the same power as ascending or perseverance. Astrologers use the moon as a Lagna and thus Kundli or birth chart is called the Chandra Lagna. Astrologers consider the Sun as the king and the Moon as the queen of the planets. Sun is the lord of Leo while Moon is the fourth sign of Cancer. During the calculation, the moon sign is clockwise from Cancer towards Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. direction) are inscribed. The position of the moon determines the way we think and react to the outside world. The positive moon symbolizes happiness, enthusiasm, peace, and satisfaction while the negative status gives humans stress, anxiety, depression, and negative energy effects. Astrologically, the moon symbolizes the soul of human beings. It represents the abilities of intuition and nurtures attitude and emotional abilities. As the moon signifies feminine power, it has all the qualities of femininity like love, compassion, and nurturing.
According to astrologers, if a person is born at night, the moon strengthens personal inner strength at night. The Moon is a calm planet, so any combination of the Moon with other planets is the same as those planets. denotes symptoms. For example, if the Moon is 10 degrees toward Mars, humans will have Martian traits such as aggression, bravery, impulsivity, ingenuity, etc..
There are twelve houses in the astrology chart. Each house represents a specific area and the presence of any planet reveals the actions or changes of man. The presence of the moon in astrological houses indicates emotional satisfaction in different areas of life. It shows their deep attachment and conscience around them.
Let’s know about the presence of the moon in different houses and its effect on the tendency of the person. The nature of a human being when different houses are in different zodiac signs.
· The First astrological house represents the first house’s personality and temperament. The person is emotional, moody, and humble. They are hypersensitive and have a soft approach toward everything.
· The Second astrological house is the house of rights of the second house. These individuals feel emotionally secure only when they are financially stable and secure. They dream of earning and have a passion for money. Their domestic happiness depends on their monetary status.
· The Third House denotes communication, travel, courage, and siblings. The moon makes man imaginative, creative, receptive, and spontaneous. They feel emotionally connected to their siblings and travel a lot. These individuals know how to express their feelings strongly.
· The Fourth astrological house symbolizes the fourth house, house, family, and property. Such people are strongly associated with their mothers. They are family and emotionally stable. Heritage and family business are important to them. Any kind of imbalance in household life makes them depressed and anxious.
· Fifth House denotes creativity, children, love life, income, and investment. These humans have a lot of emotional control and are more inclined toward love. They become good parents and have vast creativity and hypotheses in financial matters.
· The Sixth House symbolizes enemies, litigation, debts, health, and challenges. These individuals are work-highly valued and supportive employees. They feel satisfaction in serving others. Such people are moody, and rich in great healing powers. Often these people suffer digestive problems and respiratory problems.
· Seventh House, represents partnership, spouse, travel, domestic bliss, and children. These people have a lot of relationships due to finding the best partner. They stay in a relationship for a long time and enjoy domestic pleasure and good relationships.
· Eighth House represents benefits, inheritance, longevity, and disappointments. These individuals aspire to earn money and get financial benefits. They love materialistic things and are inclined towards sexuality.
· Ninth House represents higher education, a long journey, religion, and media. The presence of the moon reflects the person’s journey by water. They follow family traditions and religious or psychological ideals.
· Tenth House represents business, character, prestige, title, etc. Moon inspires people towards higher career positions and fame. This person has a charismatic personality and influences others easily.
· Eleventh House represents income, prosperity, friends, and profit. People form long-lasting friendships and public relations. They create a family sense all around and have a sense of belonging.
· The Twelfth House represents salvation, death, and freedom of the soul. These people are empathetic and humane and attracted to occult science. Their enemies are secretive and can manipulate and take advantage of them.